The words “we”, “us”, “our”, “Mr Chop” mean Mr Chop Australia T/As Mr Chop whose registered office is Unit 24/54 Beach Street, Kogarah, NSW 2217 and with Australian Business Number: 36 601 610 342. The term “our website” refers to the website owned and operated by Mr Chop with internet address www.mrchophospitality.com.au. The words “you” and “your” refer to the registered members, customers and all visitors to our website.
1. What we collect (a) We may collect the following information: i. name and job title; ii. contact information including email address; iii. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and iv. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. (b) When you are online, we collect information regarding the pages within our network which you visit and what you click on. As a general rule we do not collect sensitive information. However, if we do, it will usually be for the purposes of providing our goods or services and if the law requires us to, we will seek your consent to collect it.
2. What we do with the information we gather (a) We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: i. internal record keeping; and ii. supplying you with a sales quotation and/or invoice. (b) We may use the information to improve our products and services. (c) We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. (d) We may also use your information to contact you for marketing and client relationship purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. Security Mr Chop strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of our customers. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
5. Links to Other Websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act, 1988 in relation to the handling of personal information. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the addresses below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Postal Address: Mr Chop, 24/54 Beach St, Kogarah NSW 2217 Email: Info@mrchop.com.au
© Copyright 2012 Mr Chop Australia Pty Ltd T/As Mr Chop